Colossians Series Part 10
Life Group Questions:
1. Which person and story are you most like?
2. Where do you need to grow most out of this list? Why?
3. Read Matthew 13:1-9, 18-23. Demas was thorny soil. He heard the Word and yet the world choked it. Think about what soil the Word has found in your heart. Is that reflected in how you live for Jesus each day?
4. What has impacted you the most about this series in the book of Colossians? Why?
5. How can this group encourage you this week? Spend some time praying for one another.