Advent 2016 "Believe" Series
Life Group Questions:
1. Read Luke 2:1-20. What circumstances around Jesus’ birth would have made things difficult?
How would you describe the attitude of Mary, the angels and the shepherds?
2. Have you experienced a season in your life when it seems like the only news you get is bad?
How did you cope with it? What carried you through?
3. How do you help someone who is subjected to unfair religious and cultural stereotypes discover
the Gospel as “Good News?”
4. How do the shepherds and Mary respond to Jesus’ birth differently? Why do you suppose that
5. What does God want you to learn from the shepherds’ inclusion in Jesus’ birth story?
6. Have you memorized Romans 15:13? How has it impacted your prayer life?