Colossians Series Part 3
Life Group Questions:
1. What do you think of when you hear the word church? Why?
2. What are some ways you can share the gospel with others? Do you maybe need to expand your influence to further the gospel in your life?
3. We don't have the same suffering as our brothers and sister in other parts of the world. Take a moment to pray for the persecuted church. How do you respond to suffering in your own life? How can you partner with those in the church who are being persecuted for their faith?
4. Read Philippians 3:8-11. We have a better knowledge of Christ when church unity is present. How can you strive for better unity in the church? Why do you think this is important?
5. How do you walk in thanksgiving? What are some things you are thankful for about this group? Spend some time praying for one another.