Ephesians Series: His Kind Will
Life Group Questions:
1. What movie, song or book can you think of that has a “redemption” theme? What stands out to you about it?
2. Read Ephesians 1:7-8a. What would you say to a person who feels they are too bad to be redeemed? How would you explain the Gospel to the individual who thinks they can redeem their own life?
3. What gives you the most hope for victory over the cycle of sin in Ephesians 1:8b-10a?
4. According to Ephesians 1:10b-12 by redemption you’ve obtained an inheritance. What is the top reason God has given that to you?
5. What are some truths from this passage which give you reason to worship Jesus? Remember worship means declaring His worth in how you live, love, laugh, rest and work.