Sanctity of Human Life Sunday
Life Group Questions:
1. Read Isaiah 6:1-8. What is Isaiah shown? What does he hear? How does his response set an example for your response to a Holy God?
2. If we’ve been humbled before God for our own sin, how will we respond to God’s request for someone to send to the unsaved?
3. What “woes” do you find in Isaiah 5? Point out similarities between Israel and our own culture.
4. What is the S-L- E-D acronym as it relates to the Pro-Life ethic?
5. How does Sanctity of Human Life Sunday and Isaiah 5-6 impact your prayer life?