Ephesians Series: Church
Life Group Questions:
1. What is sin? What impact does sin have on your relationship with God, with your family and with your work?
2. What does a person need to know and believe to be born again? Be sure to use Ephesians 2:1-10 to answer this question.
3. What makes it difficult for a person to be born again?
4. When were you born again? How did it happen?
5. Think about Ephesians 2:10 and Paul’s claim that we are God’s “workmanship.” What does that mean? How does that shape the perspective you have on the biggest challenges you are facing right now?