Ephesians Series: Church
Life Group Questions:
1. Have you ever “made peace” with someone, yet the relationship feels tenuous at best? Is that really peace? Why or why not?
2. Why are the barriers to peace sometimes hard to overcome? What barriers to peace were present in Bible times?
3. Read Ephesians 2:11-18. Would you consider yourself to have been “far away” or “near” God prior to being born again? How can you be sure that the peace you have with God will last?
4. The reason peace with God is important to our personal lives is because it gives us unhindered access to God. How does that access to God benefit you when times are good and when times are bad?
5. How does Ephesians 2:11-18 change the way you relate to your church?