Ephesians Series: Church
Life Group Questions:
1. Do you know the purpose of your life group? What is it? Why do you meet? How can you ensure that you stay on mission as a life group?
2. Read Ephesians 3:1-13. What about God’s grace, mystery and plan do you find amazing or awe inspiring?
3. Tony Dungy said, “Part of our purpose in life is to build a legacy – a consistent pattern of building into the lives of others.” Do you agree? Who has God put in your life for you to build into in a consistent pattern?
4. Since you’re a person others depend on, how do you keep your own fire burning? How do you obey the counsel of Proverbs 4:23?
5. What is the “big thing” that stands out to you so far from Paul’s letter to the Ephesian church? Have you seen ways you can help your family and your church put that into practice?