Ephesians Series: Church
Life Group Questions:
1. Read Ephesians 3:14-15. What does this passage tell you about God and how you are to relate to Him? What does it teach you about prayer?
2. What does Paul pray God will do in your “inner man” according to Ephesians 3:16-19? What does that tell you about God’s priorities for your development as a believer?
3. What are some “wow” things you’ve seen God do in response to prayer? Be sure to focus on recent answers as well as those in the past.
4. Share with the group something you’ve been asking God for. Pray for one another and for the requests you’ve mentioned. If you’re able, you’ll appreciate being on your knees together as you pray.
5. Is there something “broken” in your life right now that you believe only God can fix? If appropriate share that with someone in your group (or with the group) and ask them to pray for you. Read aloud Ephesians 3:20-21 as you consider the “impossible” thing you’re praying about.