Ephesians Series: Church
Life Group Questions:
1. What makes you feel as if you belong in the church? When have you felt, you didn’t belong What should you do about those feelings? What did you learn from that time in your life?
2. Discuss the construction imagery in Ephesians 2:20 (i.e. foundation, cornerstone). How do each relate to the building’s integrity? What does that imagery teach you about the church?
3. Interact with this quotation from Sunday’s sermon: “Discipleship cannot mean going with the flow; it requires swimming against the current not only of contemporary culture but often of contemporary church life and experience.” -- Michael Horton
4. Are you growing as a disciple of Jesus? Are you helping someone else walk with Jesus?
5. Read Ephesians 2:19-22? How does that passage impact the purpose your life group serves? How can you better achieve that purpose?