Ephesians Series: Walking with God
Life Group Questions:
1. When do you feel closest to God? How do you “walk” with Him?
2. What differences have you experienced in the way you relate to your church when you are walking with God from when you haven’t been close to Him?
3. Read through and discuss the four commitment to preserve peace. What is your “takeaway” from them?
4. Do you come to church expecting for your heart to be rallied by the cry of God? How do you do that?
5. Ask if there is someone in your life group who feels a special calling to do something for the Lord, but not sure how to follow it. How can you as a group come alongside and resource them to chase God’s desire for them?