Ephesians Series: Walking with God
Life Group Questions:
1. Read Ephesians 4:7-10 along with Romans 12:6-8; 1 Corinthians 12:4-11; and 1 Corinthians 12:28. Which gift or gifts do you feel you have? If you don’t know, ask your life group to help you develop a strategy to discover your spiritual gift.
2. Discuss in your life group what you value the most from serving in a church.
3. While you want to avoid unhealthy criticism, it can be helpful to identify ways church leadership may better equip you and your ministry team. Be sure to pass these things along to a pastor or board member.
4. Read Ephesians 4:11-17. How has serving with your gifts helped you to grow closer to God?
5. Pray for one another and also pray for people you know whose salvation you’re not certain of. Ask the group to seek the Lord for wisdom on your behalf as how you might bring the Gospel to bear in their life.