Ephesians Series: Think
Questions for reflection:
1. You can find the Gallup survey cited at the sermon’s start here. Article Link. Talk about this as a group. Any surprises? Why do you think these trends are happening?
2. Using Ephesians 5:1-2 as well as any other passages, what do you find pleasing and beautiful about God’s love for you? How is God’s love distinctive from the more common expressions of love in popular culture?
3. Why is it better to reserve sex for marriage? How would you convince an unmarried couple to wait until their wedding night? What help do you find in Ephesians 5:3-4 to answer that?
4. How does Ephesians 5:5 make you feel? What does it mean? Why do you think Paul was so blunt?
5. Share a testimony of how your Father in Heaven has reminded you of His love for you recently? Let these testimonies guide your prayer time as a group.