Ephesians Series: Think
Life Group Questions:
1. What did you think about Jeri’s story—the mother who lost a son to a drug overdose? What did you think about the analogy she drew between spiritual and physical drunkenness?
2. Read Ephesians 4:17-19. Why is it dangerous to leave your mind unguarded from “Gentile” or “Group-think”?
3. Read Ephesians 4:20-24. What habits do you have in your life right now which specifically help you walk with God? What activity makes you feel closest to God?
4. Read through the five points from the outline under the heading “What does it take to have a renewed mind?” Discuss each in light of the corresponding passage.
5. When you pray for each other as a group, ask the Lord to help you renew your mind by walking with Him daily. If you need to alter a priority or two to make that happen, don’t be afraid to ask for the prayer support and accountability of your life group.