1 Corinthians 16:13-14
Questions for reflection:
1. How has pop culture’s view of manhood changed over your lifetime? Would you consider those changes mostly good, mostly bad or just sort of neutral? How has the view of womanhood changed?
2. Read 1 Corinthians 16:13-14. How has the spiritual disciplines of daily prayer and Bible reading helped you become the man or woman God wants you to be?
3. For wives: what interaction does your husband have with your kids that you enjoy watching (i.e. roughhousing, playing, etc.)? Why is that special to you? For husbands: what is your wife better at with your kids than you are? Why are you thankful for that unique quality she has?
4. Read 1 Corinthians 13. Why is this passage on love so valuable?
5. Spend time in prayer for one another’s marriages and children. Pray specifically that the men of GEFC will answer God’s challenge to be men worth following.