Ephesians Series: Wisdom
Questions for reflection:
1. If you’re married, share in your life group how the two of you met, how long you’ve been married and the trait you most appreciate about your spouse.
2. How would you define the kind of submission a wife should have for her husband? What are some distortions of submission you’ve seen?
3. Why is a growing relationship with the Lord the essential ingredient to a Biblical marriage?
4. Discuss this statement: “When a wife domineers over her husband he will react in one of two ways. Either he will fight against her unwillingness to be submissive or he will abdicate his role as leader in the home and remain a ‘boy’ in his marriage.”
5. Spend time praying for each other’s marriages. Have a sense of vigilance and urgency in doing so because you realize that the enemy’s attack on families is ruthless and relentless.