Ephesians Series: Wisdom
Questions for reflection:
1. When did you first fall in love with your spouse? What about your spouse attracted you to them?
2. Read the lyrics to J. J. Heller’s song “What Love Really Means.” Then, read Romans 5:7-8; John 3:16; and John 15:13. How does Jesus show us what love really means?
3. Read through Ephesians 5:25-33. Discuss this statement: “Marital love is meant to be a living parable of Christ’s love for the Church.”
4. What is something your spouse does that helps you feel closer to God?
5. Pray with urgency against the enemy’s attack on marriage and family. Have a “spiritual warfare” mindset as you ask the Lord to help you tattoo Ephesians 5:33 on your heart for one another.